Storage in a cold and dry place. Once the package is opened, the product should be used quickly and stored in a refrigerator at +4°C.
Pour the product, even at room temperature, in any accumulator batch freezer or with compressor and wait 20-30 minutes. Otherwise pour the frozen product in any mixer or kitchen robot and wait the desired solidity. It’s not necessary to add other liquid or food unless you don’t want to keep the original flavor. It’s not necessary to shake the brick before use.
● Thanks to its treatment of sterilization, The Gelato has 12 months of shelf life.
● Ready in a few minutes.
● Genuine milk, controlled by a quality process.
● Without hydrogenated fats, gluten, preservatives and GMOs.
● Easy to prepare, The Gelato is ready to make.
● Italian and natural raw materials.
● Storage at room temperature.
● Reduces energy, maintenance and labor costs. Reduces waste, producing only the quantities that you need.
● Gelato 4ever helps the environment by reducing the consumption of water in its processing.
Strawberry pulp (45%), water, sugar, maltodextrin, dextrose, inulin, lemon juice, semi-finished product for ice cream (Stabilizers: carboxymethyl cellulose, carob-seed flour, guar seed flour, emulsifiers: E471, E433) ascorbic acid, plant colorant extract. Contains allergens: milk residues.